Sunday, August 21, 2022

Guest Blogger: Elaine M. DeGroot

 


5 Things You Don't Know About Elaine M. DeGroot


 

  1. 1. I eat peanut butter and green olive sandwiches. 

  1. 2. Buttered popcorn and a glass of milk is my idea of a light supper. 

  1. 3. My office assistant really is our dog, Missy. 

  1. 4. I take the idea of things being DeGrootified for my stories very seriously. 

  1. 5. I went to college to be a math teacher. 



About Elaine M. DeGroot

Originally from Minnesota, I now live in Upstate South Carolina and enjoy retirement. My husband, Mike, is a retired US Air Force Chief Master Sergeant and is loving life with the year-round golfing! We have a pup, Missy, a Belgian Malinois-German Shepherd mix, who keeps us busy and entertained. They are an inspiration, a distraction, and my life.

I served 12 years active duty in the US Air Force. Ultimately, I worked in the federal civil service, beginning with the Department of Veterans Affairs, on to the US Air Force, a fun stint with the US Fish & Wildlife Service, and ending back at the VA. All told, serving thirty years in federal service and loved every minute of it.

I write romance stories...rather steamy ones. Some with a touch of suspense. I’ve found inspiration in where I’ve lived, what I’ve done/experienced, and hobbies I enjoy. In the midst of writing a story, I love it when my characters take hold of the plot and own it!

 

Social Media Links:

Website: https://www.romance-degrootified.net/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RomanceByDeGroot




Consequential Love, is a series of three books, each with a touch of suspense. The series features the unlikely meeting of two people in search of a new life, who unexpectantly find love. Introducing Air Force veteran, Garrett Dane, who returns to Minnesota for a career with the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension, and Leigh Ramsey, who returns to Minnesota, after a four-year self-isolation in Chicago. Past experiences haunt them. After fate brings them together, their determination to help each other and have a life together demonstrates their resolute love for one another, their fortitude to overcome challenges thrown at them, and their strength as a couple to be victorious in the end.

 

RESOLUTE LOVE - Book #1

Evading an escaped killer from his past, Air Force veteran, Garrett Dane, literally falls into Leigh Ramsey’s life.

She’s been emotionally devastated in the past. Will she open herself to another man’s affection?

Does love at first sight really happen? Of course it does!

But can love survive a killer, a blizzard, and a disapproving mother?

Theirs is a bold love, a determined love—a Resolute Love.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Guest blogger: Glenn Berggoetz

                                        Glenn Berggoetz is the author of books ranging from novels to prose poetry to non-fiction. He's...