Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Guest Blogger: A. A. Schenna

 



                                      



                                 5 things you don’t know about A.A. Schenna 

             

 

One of the hardest things and likely the worst nightmare of my life is taking pictures of me. I’m a very shy person. You don’t want to know how I feel about personal videos…😳

 

I love McDonald’s but I don’t like cheeseburgers. I eat all the rest 😉 

 

Winter is perfect but I don’t like rainy days. I love snow.🤗 

 

I hear all kinds of music but there is nothing better than listening to rock ballads and disco of 80s. But I rarely dance.🤫 

 

I love the smell of wine but I can’t drink more than one glass because my skin turns red and I look like a tomato! Yes, it’s a kind of allergy, read it again, I am allergic to alcohol! 😀  



                                                                                       


 

Live your life to the fullest

His nightmare had just started and he could do nothing to stop it. This is a story of survival, the story of a young man’s survival. After his battle against death and fate, his life would change forever.




Follow A.A. Schenna's Amazon Author page here 


Follow on Twitter here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guest blogger: Glenn Berggoetz

                                        Glenn Berggoetz is the author of books ranging from novels to prose poetry to non-fiction. He's...