Sunday, January 15, 2023

5 Things You Don't Know About Steve Miller and Lizzy Stevens


5 Things You Don’t Know About Steve Miller

1.      My name is Steve Miller but I can’t carry a tune in a bucket.

2.      When it comes to cars, Odds are if I can’t fix it it’s not broke.

3.      Too much horsepower Is almost enough I always say.

4.       I’m married to my high school sweetheart and soulmate.

5.     I have 2 of the most amazing boys on the planet.


Amazon.com: Locked In A Castle eBook : Stevens, Lizzy, Miller, Steve: Kindle Store


The Long Road To Love - Kindle edition by Stevens, Lizzy , Miller, Steve. Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

 

 

5 Things You Don’t Know About Lizzy Stevens

1.    I have 2 of the most amazing boys on the planet

2.    I have 4 tattoos

3.   I have no sense of direction and can seriously get lost in my own town.

4.      I am married to my high school sweetheart and soulmate.

5.       If there was a gold belt for movie trivia I would totally win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contest Time! Nominate Somebody That You Want To Win!

  Having a bad day CONTEST TIME!   Starts April 12th  Ends April 19th How To Enter: (Read all the rules before entering) To enter this conte...