Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Funny story about a wrong number call we got

 I had to share this funny story with you. So, yesterday I get a phone call on my cell phone and it's a recording saying it's the county jail would I accept the collect call from and the person says their name. I can't hear the name but I say to Steve I'm not accepting the collect call. Those things are crazy expensive and I don't know anyone in jail. He says but what if you know them and they just got there on some misunderstanding or something. I said it's probably a wrong number. Well a little while goes by and I get the same call from the same person wanting us to accept their collect call, but I got to my phone too late. I said this is crazy. Steve again says yes but you don't know for sure. It could be somebody you know that is really trying to get in touch with you for help. Well about an hour later I get the call again. So 3 times and after I don't accept the call a couple seconds later I get a text message. The text says it's a 7 second message voicemail of the inmate trying to get in touch with you. You can listen to the message for $4.22 I said this is ridiculous. This person seriously has called 3 times. Do they not understand they are calling the wrong person LOL But Steve says you are probably right but for 4 bucks you have to make sure that it's not one of our friends or family in trouble. I said ok for that amount I will find out LOL So I pay the $4.22 and we listen to the message. You are not going to believe this 😂


We hit play and this is what we heard a woman say:

Mike I know it's you. Answer the phone.


So this woman called the wrong number 3 times and then yelled at the voicemail that she knows it's him and he needs to answer the phone. 😂 I don't know who this Mike is but I'm betting she isn't going to believe him when he tells her he never got any calls from her. 😂😂😂


We hope it made you smile, 

Stop by Twitter if you want to leave a comment about it.

Lizzy Stevens on Twitter: "Had to share a funny story with you that happened yesterday. Too long to write here so it's on my blog if you want to see it. https://t.co/HptROftYs6" / Twitter

Lizzy Stevens and Steve Miller

Guest blogger: Glenn Berggoetz

                                        Glenn Berggoetz is the author of books ranging from novels to prose poetry to non-fiction. He's...